maanantai 21. elokuuta 2017

(midnight) confession

 

ok, here's my (midnight) confession

maybe I was a fool to fall in love with you
maybe I was a fool to cherish you
maybe I was a fool to crawl infront of you
but baby, oh baby
that's what I really wanted to do

maybe I was a fool to send flowers
maybe I was a fool to stay awake for hours
maybe I was a fool to dream about you
but baby, oh baby
that's all I wanted to do

to keep you in my heart
to keep you in my mind
to make our love
stronger and stronger
-------------------------
kitarasoolo
_______________

maybe I was a fool to leave things undone
maybe I was a fool to think I'm the only one
maybe I was a fool to let you down

when you most needed me
when you most wanted
to be near me
to hold my hand
to hold my heart
in your hands
-------------------------
kitarasoolo
_______________

maybe I was a fool
but baby
maybe
one day
I'm in your arms
again

Credits: Here I Go Again, Sailing




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti